Document Conversion Specialist III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Linden Resources is dedicated to expanding employment opportunities for people with disabilities while exceeding the expectations of our customers. We believe all people with disabilities should have meaningful opportunities for employment - and we make it happen! All of our activities grow out of one guiding premise: the individual, local businesses and the community as a whole benefit when a qualified individual with a disability obtains meaningful employment.
Linden Resources is seeking a full-time Document Conversion Specialist III driven to exceed expectations while providing our customers with first class service. Position will begin on December 1st.
Documented disability meeting AbilityOne qualifications required.
The Document Conversion Specialist III selects from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures. Typical duties include: assisting in a variety of administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of records (stored both manually and electronically); verifying for accuracy and completeness; compiling information; and handling and adjusting complaints. Employee performs technical clerical document preparation, conversion, and imaging duties. The employee is required to have document conversion subject-matter knowledge and experience completing assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence and provide constructive feedback and recognition to team.
Core Responsibilities Include:
* Analyzing and scanning documents for clarity and accuracy;
* Performing document imaging and conversion tasks in accordance with federal, state, and departmental quality control standards and procedures;
* ensure proper documentation and integrity of scanned images;
* Ensuring completeness of files; research missing documents, removal of non-essential material,
* Prepare and organize documents to conform to quality control standards, office procedures and system processes: and answering team member questions, help with team member problems, and oversee team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
* Prepare manifests of files to reflect accurate disposition of records.
* Perform quality checks as defined by the Program Manager:
* Operate basic office equipment such as a flatbed photo copier:
* Boxing, disposition, packing/labelling of paper records, physical relocation of boxed files:
* Indexing and packing paper files; create new paper files, manifests and other inventory documents.
* perform additional duties as assigned
Core Requirements Include:
* Associate Degree and at least 1 year related experience or High school Diploma and 4 years related job experience.
* Previous work on a government contract highly desired 1 year of experience required. Ability to communicate in English (verbally and in writing). Ability to type 40 wpm.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Programs.
* Ability to learn new imaging software as required.
* Candidate must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. The physical demands of this position are variable.
Linden offers a Linden offers a professional environment. The noise levels are reasonable. Work is primarily performed in a standard office environment. Some file content may be stored in our warehouse.
Please submit resume and cover letter for immediate consideration to Linden Resources HR department at email@example.com. Please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need reasonable accommodation in the application process.