This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 3/9/2017
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Responsible for supporting and assisting in documentation production of presentations using various software as well as managing the identification, control, production, distribution, archiving, scanning, storage, and retrieval of all deliverable data. Duties may include cataloging data, providing customer assistance in locating specific data, digital imaging services, technical/reference support, and appropriately classifying records, documents, and other information media. Other duties as required.
* Currently possess an Active DoD SECRET security clearance.
* High school diploma or equivalent and 2 4 years of prior relevant experience.
* Experience using integrated digital environments such as Microsoft SharePoint.
* Well organized and able to find electronic items quickly.
* Responsive to program team and customer requests.
* Able to multi-task and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills to work with technical staff.
* Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
* Experience working on projects within DoD, US Army, PM MC and/or AFATD
AASKIAASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMICMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.