Document Preparation Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Cincinnati - Central Ind.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local leading lender in the financial industry in their search for a Commercial Loan Document Prep Specialist in the Cincinnati area! As a document prep specialist, you would be responsible for the accurate and complete preparation of lending documents including meeting completeness, turn time and accuracy requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain a solid foundation in all areas of commercial loan documentation, keeping abreast of changing legal situations, industry trends and product specific issues
2. Demonstrate and appropriately apply a working knowledge of diverse commercial loan documentation, legal requirements, company policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations and apply that knowledge.
3. Prepare all commercial loan and collateral documentation for new and renewed loans
4. Input all required data
5. Ensure any special conditions, terms or requirements are contained in loan documents; determine if modifications are necessary to the standard loan documents and work with department manager and in-house counsel to edit language in order to meet requirements
6. Provide excellent customer service without compromising the enforceability of loan documentation
7. Establish, foster and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
8. Perform other duties as assigned or required
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience with a focus on due diligence, loan documentation, or related work experience. Commercial loan experience preferred.
3. Good time management and organizational skills evidenced in previous assignments
4. Knowledge of loan documents and requirements
5. Good personal computer skills with demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and email.
6. Self-starter, ability to work with minimal directions
7. Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and written/verbal communication skills
8. Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Commercial Loan Document Prep Specialist position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled