Document Processing Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
* Prepare and issue documentation
* Review documentation
* Communicate with Customer Service group for any requirements and/or exceptions found in freight instructions/documents
* Follow up of billings with origin offices
* Distribute documents and make copies in accordance with shipper's, Panalpina's and/or destination country requirements
* Assure that file contains all necessary document copies in proper sequence
* Ensure that payable and receivable documents are completed accurately and forwarded on time.
* Ensure highest level of data quality by processing the shipment accurately
* Other duties as requested
SKILLS & Requirements:
* Ability to effectively multi-task
* Basic freight forwarding knowledge of air import
* Detail oriented
* Excellent application skills and competence
* Ability to work in fast paced environment
* Team player
* Proficiency in English both written and oral
* Fluent in English. Second language is preferred.
Panalpina is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer