Document Review Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAlere Home Monitoring is the largest, most experienced home INR monitoring service provider in the country. As the leader in the industry and a Medicare (CMS) approved IDTF, weve helped over 16,000 users tracking 500,000 patients and 36 million INR tests by providing the critical tools needed to safely manage anticoagulation therapy.
Our broad range of solutions include fingerstick monitors for real time INR visibility at home or point of care, decision support applications, centralized patient management software, and health management support for individuals testing at home. This process is proven to be the superior standard of care for monitoring warfarin and the most cost effective oral anticoagulant.
We have earned the Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval accreditation by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations national standards for health care quality and safety in home care
We improve clinical, operational and economic outcomes for physicians, and offer more freedom and better quality of life for patients. For our customers, Knowing Now Matters.
Employee in this job is responsible for maintaining the departments documents, forms and letters including managing change, updates and creations of new internal and external documents, forms and letters.
* Perform iSynergy tasks such as reviewing, gathering, preparing and sending out appeal packets and (medical record) documents.
* Maintain catalog of part numbers and revision dates within department specific folders to allow staff to have access to the most current version
* Reviews, edits and uploads documents, forms and letters
* Create, edit and modify documents through change management
* Performs quality checks on this information to ensure that databases and workflow systems are accurate and current materials available
* Maintains records and prepares reports
* Maintains tracking systems to ensure that open issues are resolved promptly
* Follow all regulatory policies and procedures, privacy and security standards in accordance with Government agencies and insurance providers to include HIPAA requirements
* Performs related duties as assigned
* Answers general phone calls in a professional manner and directs to the appropriate department as required
* Helps to identify issues in current processes and assists in providing recommendations to management regarding solutions for those issues
* Communicate with patients, declined credit card payments and payment discrepancies.
* Process mail, correspondence such as bankruptcy notices, verification of medical expenses.
* Reconcile Purchase Order Numbers from TPA invoices.
* Understand and adhere to business processes and procedures
* Assist with implementation of work flow productivity improvements
* Maintain a culture of accountability in area of responsibility
* Assist with any special projects as directed by manager
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Associate degree or equivalent
* Two to three years data processing & customer service
* Continued Self Improvement courses & seminars related to position along with In House programs provided by Alere Home Monitoring
* Ability to use thinking and reasoning skills to solve problems
* Ability to make decisions while following company procedures
* Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
* Ability to communicate both in writing & verbally in a clear and concise fashion
* Ability to reason and communicate with others in a professional manner
* Ability to attend job related courses & seminars as required
* Ability to perform effectively in current position
* Ability to use equipment that is relevant to job functions and requirements
* Ability to understand their position relative to overall company service processes
* Detail & Team Oriented
* Strong Computer/Software Skills
* CSR Skills & Aptitude
* Communication & Writing Skills
* Organization/Time Management Skills
* Human Relation Skills
* Professional demeanor via phone and in person
* Fax & Photocopier
* Sitting at desk for long period working on computer using keyboard and phone
* Office Setting
ALERE HOME MONITORING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. IF YOU NEED ACCOMMODATION FOR ANY PART OF THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS BECAUSE OF A DISABILITY, PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO ASHLEY.POLNOFF@ALERE.COM OR CALL 1-877-262-4669 EXT. 7692 TO LET US KNOW THE NATURE OF YOUR REQUEST.