Document Review Specialist - Amazing Growth Opportunities
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This Document Review Specialist Position Features:
? Amazing Growth Opportunities
? Great Company To Work
? Excellent Pay And Benefits
? Great Pay to $46K
Immediate need for document review specialist seeking amazing growth opportunities, great company to work for and excellent pay and benefits.
Technical expertise skills, great at post-closing and purchasing sales experience will be keys to success in this growing, well-known, dynamic, stable organization. Will be responsible for reading title policies, catching and fixing exceptions for Financial Services company.
The Mortgage Collateral Document Specialist, under the supervision and direction of the assigned supervisor/manager, will review collateral documents (Title Policy, Mortgage/Deed of Trust, Assignments, etc.) for transferred flow loans ensuring that all requirements are met. The Mortgage Collateral Document Specialist will also analyze collateral documents to ensure that all criteria is met and is in a saleable and complete condition upon receipt, including proper recording of collateral documents to ensure clear title and protection of the company?s asset.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Obtain original collateral documents from sellers.
2. Perform pre-closing and post-closing document check on all collateral documents (Title Policy, Mortgage/Deed of Trust, Assignments, Intervening Assignments, etc.) ensuring all information contained is correct.
3. Prepare complete collateral documents for imaging.
4. Follow-up with Sellers to ensure documents needed are received in a timely manner and return documents to Sellers for loans that did not transfer.
5. Prepare an error log for all incorrect collateral documents on a daily basis.
6. Perform research, follow up and problem resolution on collateral documents in a timely and accurate manner.
7. Ensure all incoming packages are opened on a daily basis and collateral documents are identified and logged
Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a document review specialist today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.