Document Scanning Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Our client is looking for a Document Scanning Clerk to join our team in Frankfort, KY. Our team is focused on hiring the best people in the business. Are you the candidate that we have been searching for* If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
Location: Frankfort, KY, 40601
Hours: 8AM-5PM or 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday-Friday
* Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
* Meets deadlines by working at a quick and steady pace while maintaining quality/error free work.
* Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
* Meets company production standards by achieving the Impressions per Hour (IPH) rate in accordance with standards established.
* Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of machine codes to report in the event of equipment failure.
* Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner by reading and writing in English.
* Troubleshoots problems by communicating effectively and promptly to manager.
* Prevents assembly errors by maintaining an organized work station.
* Must be able to work in a team environment by maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers, management, sales and production departments.
* Must be able to adapt to changing situations and be flexible.
* Must be able to perform repetitive work by continuously executing different tasks according to set procedures, sequence or pace while maintaining quality and output standards
* Must be able to work in a production facility by adapting to moderate medium to high noise levels.
* Deals with moderate stress levels by adapting to and coping with stressful situations for extended periods of time.
* Position often requires ability to stand on feet for at least eight (8) hours per day.
* To handle customer orders, may be required to lift and move supplies weighing up to 50 lbs. from the floor to waist height, carrying it 10 feet and lowering back to the floor.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.