Document Servicing Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
National General Insurance Company
Fort Worth, TX
* Prepare incoming insurance-related mail by following established procedures to open envelopes with industrial equipment, manually remove envelope contents and sort documentation for scanning and delivery
* Scan received documentation by utilizing scanning equipment to capture mailed documentation within internal systems for delivery to appropriate queues
* Process metered outgoing mail by inserting envelopes into metering machine, confirming postage is correctly applied and updating records to document processing history and support accuracy in delivery of outbound mail
* Update Client systems related to return mail.
* Contribute to achievement of service level agreements by processing inbound and outbound mail quickly and accurately to meet department quality and productivity standards
* Build document servicing skills and knowledge by soliciting performance feedback, participating in cross-training and learning additional processes and procedures to support multiple workflows and contribute to effectiveness of team operations
* Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
* Basic knowledge of common computer devices, software and systems
* Basic knowledge of office equipment functions and operations
* Communicate information in a clear, well-organized, and professional manner
* Follow established guidelines to focus on details and complete tasks attentively and thoroughly
* Understand and follow written and verbal instructions
* Utilize equipment and machinery responsibly and as directed by management to complete work-related tasks
* Adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
* Escalate issues when necessary
* Demonstrated interest in enhancing knowledge; seeks opportunities to learn and grow
* Adhere to assigned schedule and demonstrate punctuality and consistent attendance
* Positive, pleasant and supportive disposition towards co-workers and colleagues
* Utilize established procedures to guide decision-making
Maintain a professional, polished, poised and positive demeanor
Must have the ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time. Must be able to operate basic office equipment including telephone, headset and computer.
Incumbent must be able to lift basic office mail or boxes up to 20 pounds
Schedule is a flexible schedule dependent on the mail received.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.