Document Solutions Specialist - DSS 9/8/2016
Neopost USA, Inc
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We have an immediate opening in the New York area for a Document Systems Specialists to sell our line of document systems hardware and software products.
This position will enjoy a highly competitive salary and commission plan, 401k program, benefits plan, car allowance and training program. Neopost also provides excellent opportunities for advancement and professional growth. Income expectation for this position is $100,000+ with total income potential being unlimited!
Learn more about Neopost USA by viewing this short video: VIEW NEOPOST VIDEO
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* Prior experience in document workflow or print management preferred.
* Past history of sales success.
* At least five years outside sales experience selling to end user accounts.
* Strong customer service orientation
* Consultative selling and closing skills.
* Solid computer skills such as email and Word required
* Good driving record and reliable transportation required
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and persuasion and partnering skills
Neopost USA provides mailing, business communications management and shipping hardware and software solutions. We help our customers send, receive and connect their customer communications via physical mail, digital communications and parcels in the most secure, efficient and professional manner possible.
Founded in 1924, Neopost has grown to become a global leader in mailing solutions and a major player in digital communications and shipping services. Our wealth of experience, gained over a period of more than 90 years, has been marked by significant acquistions. The company's fast-growing business includes Document Output Solutions, Logistics and Customer Information Managment, positioning us as a key player in a technology-driven world.
For more information on Neopost USA, visit www.neopostusa.com.
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these six behaviors:
* Accountability: personal accountability and a proactive approach
* Adaptability and flexibility
* Communicative: strong communication skills/sincerity/candor
* Customer Centric: a customer service/partner orientation
* Knowledgeable: growth in industry knowledge and expertise
* Team Oriented: a team orientation and desire to collaborate within one's team and cross functionally and the ability to form strong working relationships with diverse groups of people
For consideration, please submit your resume on line.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled