This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Primary Function of Position:
* Assist in the development of Design History File documentation for new product development efforts.
* Support design engineers to produce high quality, consistent design documents that meet Our Client requirements.
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities for this position include the following:
* Write, review and/or edit documents required by Our Client s design control process, including manufacturing requirements, risk analyses, specifications, test protocols and reports.
* Produce requirements trace mapping and associated documentation.
* Coordinate documentation and Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) related to major design reviews.
* Use requirements tracking tool to accomplish the following:
* Enter and edit documents.
* Create and edit requirements and test cases.
* Create trace links
* Produce reports using standard report templates. Create additional custom reports as needed.
* Use Agile as a tool to prepare and submit ECOs for individual documents and for DHF Bill of Material (BOM) changes.
* Bachelor s Degree in engineering or other technical area
* Ability to understand complex technical information and translate into writing
* Experience with ISO 9001 and/or a medical device product development environment is a plus
* Experience writing and reviewing engineering documents, including specifications, test protocols and test reports
* Ability to manage challenging assignments
* Assertive, outgoing personality and can work well within an engineering team
* Excellent writing and communication skills, and attention to detail
* Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Skilled in the use of Agile or similar lifecycle management system tool
* Skilled in the use of MKS, Doors or other requirements management tool
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.