Documentation Management Co-Op
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCAE is a global leader in delivery of training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. We design and integrate the industry's most comprehensive training solutions, anchored by the knowledge and expertise of our 8,000 employees, our world-leading simulation technologies and a track record of service and technology innovation spanning seven decades. Our global presence is the broadest in the industry, with 160 sites and training locations in 35 countries, including our joint venture operations, and the world's largest installed base of flight simulators. Each year, we train more than 120,000 civil and defence crewmembers, as well as thousands of healthcare professionals. www.cae.com
Documentation Management Co-Op
Student (Fixed Term)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with data management and other customer support tasks. Data Management is the focal point for managing, editing, publishing and submitting to the customer documentation created to design, manufacture and maintain a product. This includes CAE generated documentation, vendor documentation, software/hardware documentations and associated operations and maintenance documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Comprehensive understanding of editing and publishing techniques
* Assist in coordination of required documentation and data
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Must be enrolled in local university or college majoring in English, Business, Library Science or related field
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Project
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexible work schedule
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
* Good communications and customer services skills
* Enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated individual with strong work ethic
* Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
* Exercise judgement and time management skills in completing recurring assignments independently
* Ability to work well with others
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
* Excellent problem solving ability, use of sound judgement on ambiguous issues.
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
* Incumbent must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Ability to work overtime as required
* Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
* Focused visual concentration or focused listening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA INC. IS AN EOE/AA EMPLOYER AND GIVES CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. IF YOU D LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EEO RIGHTS AS AN APPLICANT UNDER THE LAW, PLEASE CLICK HERE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CAE is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professionnal working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.