Documentation Specialist 8/23/2016
vTech Solution Inc
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION TITLE: DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST
LOCATION: Little Rock, AR 72201
CONTRACT:12+ Months (Strong possibility to extension)
* The Documentation Specialist will create System and User Documentation that accurately reflects the Production processing flow.
* The Department of Finance & Administration is looking for a Documentation Specialist to be responsible for development and coordination of the technical documentation required to support the expansion of the Arkansas Integrated Revenue System (AIRS).
* The Documentation Specialist will work closely with the Technical Team as well as Process Owners to capture and document Business Processes and then translate those into Technical Documents that can be used to develop Procedural and Training documentation.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Document the business' processes and procedures
* Create prototype/demonstration documentation
* Review and edit technical writing by other team members to maintain clarity and consistency.
* Gather all relevant information from relevant SME's (Subject Matter Experts)
* Incorporate all information into the required User Troubleshooting Guides and other relevant documents Documents, Training Guides, Training Media,
* Deliver final versions of the materials and submit to document control for release
* Track changes to multiple projects and preparing release notes as well as updating help documentation in coordination with the scheduled software releases
* Translate the business specifications into the technical solution and/or technical architecture to support the end user deliverables
* Interview SMEs and research information to complete writing assignments according to set standards, order, clarity and terminology
* Proof read work and identify non-standard formatting or wording and errors within documents
* Partner with co-workers, project stakeholders and/or management to construct and deliver projects
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Technical Documentation
* MS Office
* MS Visio