Nutley NJ/Roche - Readington, NJ
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Adecco Employment Services is the global leader in employment and HR services, connecting people to jobs and jobs through its network for more than 6000 offices in 71 countries/territories around the world.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time TEMPORARY assignment in Branchburg, NJ.
Job Description: Documentation Specialist
1. After introduction to work processes, begins to work on daily activities related to the functional area documentation needs and requirements, according to approved procedures, templates, and standards, such as workflow set up, routing, tracking of document status, approval notification, version control, format conversion, history record maintenance, distribution, and archiving.
2. Assists with the execution of tasks associated with labeling, documentation, or change control according to approved procedures, templates, and standards. Performs tasks in accordance with the Quality System and regulatory requirements.
3. Assists with proofreading documents.
4. Helps to maintain document templates and project tracking logs through standard electronic formats. Enters information into database systems.
5. After introduction to work processes, begins to assist with the writing and revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and/or documenting procedures for intra-departmental use.
6. Assists with documentation requests and routes other questions to appropriate staff. Tracks requests.
7. Interfaces with appropriate contacts to coordinate printing and assembly tasks of documentation.
Minimum (required): 1 to 3 years in the diagnostics or pharmaceutical industry focusing on quality systems procedures, regulatory affairs/compliance, project management, controlled documentation, product labeling, or change control.
Other Skills: Expert in MS Word, Experience in Electronic Document Management System (e-Doc Compliance/QUMAS preferred).
Candidates who are interested and meets all the requirements/qualifications, please apply and submit your resume. You can also call the Adecco office at 973-235-3900 for status and inquiries.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).