This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
Documentum Developer will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing custom services for the Records and Information Archive application.
- 5-7 years of Documentum development experience
- 5-7 years of J2EE development experience
- Extensive experience in Documentum Development (Object models, DFS, DFC, TBO/SBO, DQL)
- Experienced in SOAP and RESTful web service design and development
- Expertise in Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Documentum Retention Policy Services
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 18 months
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.