Domestic Income Manager - Custody Services 8/10/2016
Bond Street Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Fantastic Opportunity at International Foreign Bank located in Hoboken, New Jersey.
Assists in the daily management of the income department. Responsible for the supervision of the entire processing operation.
Assists management in the supervision of two Administrators.
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supervises the operation of the global or domestic income department.
* Assigns work to the staff and ensures that all income events are announced and processed accurately in a timely basis.
* Develops the staff in terms of technical and teamwork related skills.
* Maintains good working relationships with all of the Bank's custodians, depositories and Investor Services Department.
* Evaluates, understands, and recommends changes in the workflow as needed to reduce risk.
* Reviews and controls broker claims created by the Income/Corporate Action Department areas. Sends broker claims, as necessary, and maintain the department broker claim log.
* Maintains income files.
* Performs all other functions as assigned by management.
* Provides high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
* Enhances employee's knowledge and understanding of job responsibilities through continuous communication and on the job training. Training should focus on establishing high quality/accuracy of work.
Signs, on behalf of the Bank, securities and cash transaction transactions and other day to day custody business related instructions based on customers' instructions.
* Bachelor's degree in business or economics preferred.
* 1-2years minimum banking, corporate actions operations experience with some or all in global custody.
* Fundamental knowledge of finance and mathematics.
* Good oral and written communications.
* Experience with Global Plus for Windows a Plus