This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSaint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Denver (estab.1873)
* Largest acute care provider in Denver area
* 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
* 371 beds
* New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
* Breast Care Center
* Cardiovascular Services
* Center for Women and Infants
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Emergency Services
* Medical Imaging
* Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
* Surgical Care
* Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
The Medical Dosimetrist is a member of the radiation oncology team with the knowledge of the overall characteristics and clinical relevance of radiation oncology treatment, and treatment planning. Cognizant of procedures used in stereotactic radio-surgery, stereotactic body radiotherapy, and brachytherapy. Generate dose distributions and dose calculations, and to direct the treatment planning process as designated by the radiation oncologist and medical physicist.
* Associate or Bachelors degree in Radiation Therapy or equivalent degree in Medical Dosimetry
* Two years experience as a registered Radiation Therapist with on the job training in dosimetry under the supervision of a medical physicist and radiation oncologist
* Registration as a CMD (Certified Medical Dosimetrist) by the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board
* Registered by the ARRT certification (American Registery of Radiologic Technologists)
* BCLS certification