Dot Net SSIS Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANDATORY TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* .NET2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 C#, WCF, MVC, ASP.NET and SQL development.
* N-Tier, object oriented architectures.
* Web services, XML, XSL
* Strong Database knowledge in the areas of data modeling, query design and optimization, and scripting. Experience with large, high transaction volume SQL Server 2008/2012 databases preferred.
* Understanding of and interest in software development lifecycle best practices including continuous integration, iterative development, and advanced SCM.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records, Practice Management, Retail Point of Sale, or Consumer Portal systems is a plus.
* MSBI applications using SSIS and SSRS.
* Restful web services, WCF and Web services
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
* Develop, maintain and support .NET based applications in a large enterprise environment
* Develop technical specifications
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications of adequate detail to implement and deploy.
* Develop prototypes and other artifacts to assist in the definition of the requirements.
* Perform database schema design as required.
* Develop user interfaces and business logic per requirements.
* Supporting team members.
* Perform data migration as required.
* Develop test plan with detail commensurate with the project.
* Perform unit and system testing before release of any updates.
* Lead and participate in design and code reviews
* Create architectural and system level documentation with enough detail that a person with similar experience could assume responsibility for maintenance and evolution of existing systems.
* Create first draft end user documentation where appropriate.
* Provide application integrated documentation where appropriate.
* Provide 2nd and 3rd level technical support for custom applications.
* Lead small, adhoc teams of developers through the definitions and implementation of software related projects.