Doublebacker Operator - 3rd shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
The primary function of this position is to work with the Corrugator Operator set up and operate double facer and related equipment that corrugates liner and medium.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Promptly, at start of shift, review work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, and prepare for operations and/or check and perform/complete work that is left over from previous shift.
- Complete safety check of equipment.
- Take up to 8000 lb. rolls of paper and move them to the machine by motorized mill roll stands and set up as needed.
- Splice rolls of paper into old rolls of paper as required. Remove remaining (butt) rolls as necessary.
- Set and adjust corrugating rolls and related equipment including heat, steam, board and starch to make singleface material.
- Assist other employees.
- During shift and at end of shift, clean and/or secure all equipment and machinery, and complete all required paperwork.
- Perform other work as required..