Downstream Product Manager - WATCHMAN Job
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-MN-Arden Hills
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: US-MN-Maple Grove
REQUISITION ID: 285108
The WATCHMAN Marketing Team is responsible for delivering marketing strategies and results for the WATCHMAN Franchise. WATCHMAN is uniquely positioned as the first and only Left Atrial Appendage Closure device with FDA approval for stroke risk reduction in non-valvular atrial fibrillation patients.
The Product Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing a Nurturing Campaign to build a lasting partnership between the WATCHMAN Franchise and LAAC implanters and/or key HCPs who are crucial to the growth of LAAC therapy. This campaign will engage LAAC implanters as they begin their pre-training activities and will continue beyond the point where they become independent operators. The Product Manager will simultaneously ensure that this Campaign also reaches out to non-implanting HCPs who are crucial to the success of expanding the LAAC therapy, including LAAC coordinators, Cath Lab staff, HCPs, etc. S/he will manage this Nurturing campaign with the goal of successfully building a deeply engrained loyalty to the WATCHMAN brand and the WATCHMAN program.
The Product Manager will also coordinate Marketing activities and campaigns across the various Global Marketing teams (US, EU, AMEA, and Latin America). S/he will need to understand the needs and resources of the regional teams and the business challenges unique to their geographies. The Product Manager will serve as the primary liaison between the Marketing team based in Arden Hills and the different Global Marketing teams. S/he will identify how tactics and campaigns can be effectively leveraged across different regions to meet global sales targets and ensure that the Franchise speaks with a common Global message.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Build and concisely articulate goals of a nurturing campaign; including the identification of target partners, creation of timelines, and execution of a plan to move those target partners through a continuum of beliefs
- Manage a global campaign that will encompass WATCHMAN implanters, LAAC program coordinators, and HCPs.
- Foster and leverage strong collaborative relationships with cross functional team members
- Develop an understanding of the key drivers and limitations of LAAC growth in the eyes of implanting physicians and key AHP partners
- Create targeted tactics to raise profile of WATCHMAN at conferences and trade shows within a larger campaign
- Drive global alignment on key areas of product and marketing strategies
- Develop a strong collaboration between both US and Global Marketing Teams to execute franchise strategies and tactics globally to maximize revenue in multiple geographies
- Understand cultural nuances and practices when leveraging marketing tactics and campaigns across different geographies
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the WATCHMAN device and LAAC procedure
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures. For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) required. MBA preferred
- 3+ years of successful related business experience, medical device experience is preferred
- 1-3 years prior Product Management experience preferred, including campaign marketing
- Must have demonstrated experience working with International teams and understanding International market dynamics
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and partner with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to engage and influence cross-functional colleagues, even without direct reporting relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to mobilize key stakeholders and engage leadership
- Experience working globally in a virtual & matrix organization, directly across multiple countries/regions, with proven ability to work within areas of cultural difference or consumer sensitivity.
- Travel 10% domestic and international may be required
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC (NYSE: BSX) TRANSFORMS LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIVE MEDICAL SOLUTIONS THAT IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF PATIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. AS A GLOBAL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, WE ADVANCE SCIENCE FOR LIFE BY PROVIDING A BROAD RANGE OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS THAT ADDRESS UNMET PATIENT NEEDS AND REDUCE THE COST OF HEALTHCARE.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MN-Arden Hills||US-MN-Maple Grove||Marketing & Communications||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Management, Operations