Drafter - SolidWorks
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Scientific Research Corporation
North Charleston, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SRC is looking for an experience Drafter with AutoCAD and SolidWorks experience to work on a Marine Corps Enterprise level project to redesign a DoD network supporting 100,000+ users
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create, update, and review drawings of low-level, detailed network design reference specifications using AutoCAD and SolidWorks
* Produce design specifications, including parts lists, costs, and other procurement documentation
* Provide technical drafting support to the engineering team to include: gathering, maintaining, formatting, compiling, and manipulating technical data
* Produce engineering documentation, reports, and drawings to include flow charts, block diagrams, and schematics
* Interpret engineering data gathered from field inspections, on-site inspections, site surveys, engineering notes, sketches, blueprints, and photographs in order to create required technical documentation packages
* Be available for minimum travel as required
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
* Minimum five (5) years' experience using SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and MS Visio to draw and revise technical drawings for DoD systems
* Associate's Degree or Certification demonstrating two (2) years of specialized training
This position requires eligibility to obtain a DoD Interim Secret clearance leading to a full Secret clearance within a reasonable amount of time. Preference will be given to applicants with an active Secret clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled