Dredging - Site Manager 9/1/2016
Weeks Marine Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary:
Dredging Site Manager's primary responsibilities include:
* Planning and directing the logistical activities to the project
* Providing support to the Project Manager, In absence of Project Manager, the Site Manager will act on his/her behalf
* Shares responsibility with the Project manager for the safety of personnel and equipment as well as protection of the environment
* Along with the Project Manager, is a champion for Week's Incident and Injury Free culture that forms the basis of how we conduct our operations each and every day
* Other duties, as assigned
Successful candidates must be able to pass a post offer physical exam and drug screen. Other skills and abilities include:
* Must be able to work 8 to12 hour shifts on all types of dredging or marine construction projects
* Must have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to an from the job site
* Must be able to travel, work a rotating schedule
* Microsoft Office skills at an intermediate level
Ability to lift or carry miscellaneous equipment, supplies and parts up to 50lbs. Unassisted
In order to be considered for an interview, complete an on-line application by clicking the Apply Online link.
Weeks Marine Inc. Group of Companies is an EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP by visiting the following link
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.