Dredging - Technical Engineering Assistant 8/11/2016
Weeks Marine Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary:
The Technical Engineering Assistant is an active member of the Technical/Engineering team contributing to the Department's overall development and implementation. Highlighted responsibilities for this position include:
* Documentation management, maintaining and organizing the Department s electronic files and records
* Regulatory compliance and equipment maintenance
* Maintain/Assist with departmental office purchase of supplies/stock
* Maintain/Prepare monthly equipment meetings
* Actively participate in meetings and conferences, responsible for taking relevant notes
* Assist the department in developing and maintaining project documentation including drawings, specification, transmittals, requests for quotes and vender submittals
* Other duties as assigned by Department Manager
Successful candidates will have a minimum degree in a technical field or 5+ years related field experience. Other skills and abilities include:
* General office experience needed, includes telephone skills, typing, documentation and meeting planning.
* Highly Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and dependable
In order to be considered for an interview, complete an on-line application by clicking the Apply Online link.
Weeks Marine Inc Group of Companies is an EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP by visiting the following link
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.