Driven Senior RoR or Java Software Engineer 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Technical Integrity is actively seeking two accomplished engineers to join our client's small, but growing, Boulder, CO based team. Our client has a few small offices around the world and they are growing their Boulder presence. We see something truly special in this organization- in how clearly they define their mission and values, and how exacting their standards are. They are among the most tight knit teams we've ever encountered and we're grateful to be helping them scale. We believe you will see something special in them as well.
The team of four in Boulder (on a larger total team size of 38) is comprised UX each project is highly collaborative and done to exacting specifications and standards.
Our client functions with open minds and humble hearts, all while laughing, having fun, and getting work done. They use the tools that make the most sense for the job, they love what they do, and they don't take themselves too seriously.
WHO YOU ARE
* You lead with your strong ethics and desire to do what is right
* You are a team player that finds great satisfaction in your teams' success, rather than seeking acknowledgement for your individual contribution
* You're confident in your skills and abilities, yet you know that you're human and sometimes make mistakes, and aren't afraid to admit it or ask for help
* You have a stable work history, no job hopping, you know how to make a commitment and you don't chase every new, shiny thing
* You are a strong and effective communicator in both written and spoken word. You're able to ask tough questions tactfully to come to the right solution
* You're a good listener who cares about building strong relationships and you enjoy working with clients to help them achieve their goals
* You have a strong track record of contributing to open source projects
* Solid experience in enterprise architecture
* Experience developing and interacting with API's of all shapes and sizes
* A strong understanding of cloud platforms: Heroku, AWS, and Unix
* Deep experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration, and test driven development
* NoSQL and mySQL
* Postgres and Redis
* Experience with testing in Rspec, Capybara, Mocha, Expect, Karma, CircleCI, BrowserStack
* Willingness to work in a pairing environment - it's not required daily, but teams often work in pairs on projects
* Service Oriented Architecture exposure
* Identity Management
* Experience as a hands-on lead
* Highly competitive market rates
* Benefits plan that includes generous Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Simple IRA option
* Generous PTO
* Free Ecopass
* Weekly in-office massages
* Yearly trip with entire company to an international destination!