This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTruck Driver Opportunity
Kloeckner Metals Corporation is seeking qualified, experienced, and safety conscious truck drivers. If you can provide a high level of commitment and self-motivation, enjoy being involved in a challenging market, and will present yourself in a professional and respectful manner, then you re just the person we re looking for at Kloeckner Metals Corporation!
- At Least 21 Years Old
- Must have CDL
- Minimum of 2 years' experience operating a commercial motor vehicle
- Safe Driving Record
- Must pass DOT Physical Exam and Drug Test
- Subject to random drug and alcohol testing
What We Offer:
- Home every day and weekend (NO Overnight runs)
- Great Pay
- Well maintained newer model equipment
- Benefits Include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
- Flex-Spending Health Savings Account
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K with Company contributions
- Job Stability with Growing - Global Company
- DOT Compliant, CSA Compliant Company
Who We Are:
Kloeckner Metals Corporation is headquartered in Roswell, Georgia, and is a subsidiary of Kl ckner & Co, who is among the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies in the European and American markets combined. We consist of three business segments: Flat Rolled Group, Heavy Carbon Group and Special Products Group. Kloeckner Metals services more than 13,000 metalworking businesses throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada. We currently employ around 2600 employees in the United States.
Kloeckner Metals provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.