Driver - CDL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Cypress Village, FL 4600 Middletown Park Circle East Jacksonville , FL 32224
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide safe, reliable, courteous and efficient transportation service for our residents to on-and-off-campus appointments, errands and community activities
* Assist residents in and out of the vehicle, utilizing the wheelchair lift/stairs as needed; opens, closes and loads/unloads walkers and wheelchairs
* Ensure resident safety and satisfaction are priorities, and account for presence of all residents when leaving or returning to community
* Keep the community vehicle clean and properly maintained, including fueled at all times
* Prepare the bus for operation and coordinate necessary vehicle maintenance
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Current Class C Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with no major driving violations for the past three years
* One year of related transportation experience, including experience in a long-term care setting
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149026.aspx'