Driver CDL/Warehouse Associate 9/2/2016
MRC Global Inc.
Watford City, ND
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
DRIVER CDL/WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
About the Organization
MRC Global is the largest global distributor, based on sales, of pipe, valves, and fittings (PVF) and related products and services to the energy industry and supplies these products and services across each of the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
Watford City ND
Responsible for delivering material and warehouse and pipe yard operations including pulling stock to fill customer orders, shipping and receiving, inventory management, and warehouse/yard maintenance and upkeep.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not all inclusive)
Individual must be able to perform the essential duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Deliver material to customers on time, providing excellent customer service;
* Unload material, tools, and equipment from vendor trucks; inspect material for minimum MRC Global quality requirements;
* Maintain site inventory by assisting in inventory audits;
* Stock and transfer material, tools, and equipment to appropriate shelf, bin, rack, or pipe bundle by a predetermined sequence, including bin location, size, type, style, and length;
* Mark material with correct identifying information;
* Transfer material to and from the shops for modification purposes;
* Assemble customer orders from stock and package orders in boxes and pallets as per customer requirements;
* Pull orders for delivery and stock-to-stock transfer; load onto correct truck or transfer to packing area using a forklift, overhead crane, and heavy equipment;
* Prepare documentation for UPS, LTL, SH, or Air shipments;
* Enter appropriate inventory (incoming and outgoing) information into the SIMS system, as needed;
* Maintain warehouse cleanliness in compliance with OSHA and MRC Global safety policies;
Education, Experience & Ability Requirements
Any combination of requirements, which provide knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) Or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
* Valid Driver s license with the ability to meet the MRC Global vehicle policy; and a Commercial Driver s License (CDL);
* Ability to learn MRC, federal, health and safety regulations, learn MRC Global sales and operational business processes;
* Basic computer skills;
* Basic math and good reading skills.
* Must have the ability to provide documentation verifying legal work status;
* Ability to read and speak the English language proficiently in order to communicate with others; to understand and interpret safety instructions; and to respond to inquiries;
* Ability to understand and comply with MRC Global guidelines & expectations, to include Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest guidelines.
For position-specific details regarding the physical and mental demands and working conditions, contact Human Resources. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform essential functions.
12635 23rd Street
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://MRCGlobal.appone.com