Driver Class A
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAirgas USA, LLC is Now Hiring
Class A Driver in Pomona, CA
Are Safety, Ethics and Excellent Customer Service important to you?
Are you intrigued by supporting customers in aerospace, hospitals, labs, universities, manufacturing, etc?
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward?
Discover an exciting Career with Airgas as our Class A Driver!
Airgas USA, LLC, a Fortune 500, $6B organization is planning for continued growth. As the largest distributor of welding, medical and specialty gases and hard goods in the United States, Airgas has the versatility to provide the best solution at the best value, direct to our customers. Bring your competitive drive to Airgas and ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment!
Key Responsibilities include:
The Class A Driver will be responsible for meeting customer needs for products and services in our retail stores.
* Demonstrate knowledge of products and equipment.
* Load and unload service truck daily with gas cylinders and supplies for scheduled route stops as directed by dispatcher.
* Return empty cylinders to plant for refilling process.
* Make deliveries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Nurture and maintain good customer service to promote company image. Must be able to work well with internal and external customers.
Successful candidates will:
* Be committed to safety and team excellence
* Be personable, professional, responsive, knowledgeable and bring value to the Customer's business
* High School Diploma preferred and a minimum of 2 years of related driving experience
* Hold a valid CDL Class A license with a Hazmat and Airbrake endorsements
Airgas offers a full benefits package includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more...
What do our Team Members have to say?
Great place to work with great growth potential - Director, Atlanta
Opportunity to advance and a great safety program - Driver, Cheshire
Fun people to work with and flexible management - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability