This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
The David J. Joseph Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The David J. Joseph Company (DJJ), founded in 1885, is a world leader in scrap metal recycling and trading. With over 80 locations, The Joseph Company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nucor Corporation (NUE) a Fortune 200 Company. DJJ has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity and innovation. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
River Metals Recycling LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of DJJ, has an exciting opportunity as a Driver in the crushing department at our Somerset, KY location.
1. Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
2. Perform daily inspections of truck and report any defects or needed repairs to manager.
3. Clean delivery truck as needed.
4. Local pick-up and delivery of roll-off containers.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Class A CDL license.
2. Clean MVR.
3. Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
4. Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
5. Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to equipment operations.
6. 2 years driving experience preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include medical, dental, life, disability, vacation, paid holidays, safety bonus potential, 401k match, and other great benefits. If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online.
River Metals Recycling is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment. RMR is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If youd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please a href='https://djj.box.com/v/EEOistheLaw4Applications' click here /a . /p