Driver - Transportation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 2/11/2017
Bob Evans Farms
JOB DESCRIPTIONStatement of Purpose
This position is responsible for transporting product from one specific destination to another.
1. Loads and unloads via skate wheel conveyor, pallet jacks, or fork trucks.
2. Delivers and unloads product via customer requirements at each location.
3. Maintains daily, weekly logs and reports required by State, Federal Agencies, and Company.
4. Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
5. All other duties as assigned.
* Intermediate Mathematical skills: Add, Subtract. Multiply, Divide
* Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Problems solving skills involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
* Warehouse experience with refrigerated freight a plus
* Must possess a class "A" CDL with two years over the road experience
* Clear driving record
* Must pass drug screen and DOT physical
* Must have ability to lift 50-75 lbs.