This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNow Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Drive into a GREAT career with MV Transportation!!
Experienced and Entry Level!
We will TRAIN for CDL!!
A great opportunity to help fellow seniors gain FREEDOM OF TRAVEL!
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME!!
Location: 12500 S Lombard Lane, Alsip, IL 60803
Or call Lorin at 708-573-7879
We are searching for Drivers who are interested in launching a DRIVING CAREER with MV TRANSPORTATION. The Driver is responsible for safely driving a transit motor vehicle.
The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
* Loading and unloading passengers on and off vehicles.
* Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
* Four point securement of manual wheelchairs, power chairs, and scooters.
* Escorting passengers from to/from first portal of locations.
* Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must have a current and valid Illinois Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history.
* Must have Class C CDL with Passenger Endorsements, or ability to obtain the permits for Class C CDL with Passenger Endorsement. WE WILL TRAIN!
* Able to read a map and have knowledge of and close surrounding areas.
* Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
* Excellent attendance record.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience working with people with disabilities a plus.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Can\'t Stop By*** Apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.