This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNow Hiring DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Drive into a GREAT career with MV Transportation!!
Experienced and Entry Level! Paid Training!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME!
(On the Spot Interviews)
Monday through Friday from 8a to 5p
Location: 8998 Senate St, Dallas, TX 75228
Can\'t stop by** Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
* Drive safely at all time.
* Provide friendly customer service.
* Assist riders on and off the vehicle.
* Secure mobility devices in the vehicle.
* Maintain a professional appearance and strong attendance record.
* Complete necessary paperwork.
* Report to work on time and in proper uniform as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
* Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections.
* Safely operate a passenger transportation vehicle.
* Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years consecutive driving record/history.
* Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
* Knowledge of the service area streets and freeway network is a plus.
* Driving position will require phyicals functions other than just driving a transit vehicle.
* Drug free work place.
* Paid Training!!
* Room for growth/advancement.
* Benefits Package (after the qualification period).
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.