This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNow Hiring DRIVERS!!
We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Don't miss this opportunity to start your new career today!
The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
CDL-C drivers positions available and we offer PAID TRAINING!!
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME!
Monday - Friday from 10am-3pm
12011 Government Center Pkwy 10th Floor
Fairfax, VA 22035
* Ability to report to work on time and in proper uniform as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
* Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language sufficiently.
* Maintain a strong attendance record.
* Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections.
* Safely operate a passenger transportation vehicle.
* Maintain a good rapport with the general public.
* Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
* Write reports in coherent, legible manner.
* Other functions that may be assigned.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.