This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Now Hiring Drivers! Experienced and Entry Level! Paid Training!
We are searching for Drivers in the Fairfax County area (West Ox Division). Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME!
(On the Spot Interviews)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
Walk In Location Address: 4970 Alliance Drive, Fairfax, VA 22035
Can\'t stop by** Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
* Candidates must be 23 years of age or over.
* Class A or B CDL license with Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement. (No Permits Accepted)
* Report to work on time and in proper uniform as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
* Maintain a strong attendance record.
* Safely operate a passenger transportation vehicle.
* Maintain a good rapport with the general public.
* Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
* Write reports in coherent, legible manner.
* Other functions that may be assigned.
* Must have driver's license in the USA for three (3) years.
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.