This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
La Mirada, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONNow Hiring EXPERIENCED DRIVERS!!
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation. Duties include:
* Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
* Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
* Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
* Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
* Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
* Able to read a map.
* Must have school bus or GPPV certification.
* Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
* Excellent attendance and driving record.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.