- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Now Hiring EXPERIENCED DRIVERS!!
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation. Duties include:
* Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
* Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
* Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
* Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
* Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
* Able to read a map.
* Must have school bus or GPPV certification.
* Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
* Excellent attendance and driving record.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.