This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Melrose Park, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Now Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time DRIVERS!
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Experienced and Entry Level!
We will TRAIN for CDL!!
A great opportunity to help fellow seniors gain FREEDOM OF TRAVEL!
We are searching for Drivers who are interested in launching a DRIVING CAREER with MV TRANSPORTATION. The Driver is responsible for safely driving a transit motor vehicle.
The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME!
FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
4400 W 45th St, Chicago, IL 60632
*** PLEASE ASK FOR RICHARD or FRANK at MELROSE***
Can\'t stop by** Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
* Loading and unloading passengers on and off vehicles.
* Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
* Four point securement of manual wheelchairs, power chairs, and scooters.
* Escorting passengers from to/from first portal of locations.
* Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must have a current and valid Illinois Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history.
* Must have Class C CDL with Passenger Endorsements, or ability to obtain the permits for Class C CDL with Passenger Endorsement. WE WILL TRAIN!
* Able to read a map and have knowledge of and close surrounding areas.
* Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
* Excellent attendance record.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience working with people with disabilities a plus.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.