This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNow Hiring DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Experienced and Entry Level!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable, part-time CDL Licensed Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME!
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm
MV Transit Naples
8300 Radio Road, Naples, FL 34104
* On-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
* Conducting pre and post trip inspections to ensure proper operating condition of vehicle and on-board equipment.
* Ensure safe and clean vehicle condition at the start and end of each shift.
* Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two way radio.
* Providing excellent customer service including assistance in boarding and de-boarding, supplying information, and responding appropriately in the event of emergency.
* Employing all techniques of defensive driving to minimize risk.
* Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
* Drive safely at all time.
* Provide friendly customer service.
* Assist riders on and off the vehicle.
* Secure mobility devices in the vehicle.
* Maintain a professional appearance.
* Complete necessary paperwork.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must have a valid CDL.
* Must have a current and valid Florida Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history.
* Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
* Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps, and knowledge of service area.
* Ability to communicate effectively with passengers, passenger representatives and system staff.
* Ability to provide excellent customer service.
* Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor and appearance.
* Maintain a strong attendance record.
* Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
* Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
* Knowledge of the service area streets and freeway network is a plus.
* Drug free work place.
* Paid Training!!
* Room for growth/advancement.
* Pay Increases after one (1) year.
* Benefits package (after the qualification period).
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.