This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Now Hiring DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Great Opportunity for Customer Service!
Are you looking to start a new career, to replace your job* MV Transportation wants you to start your new career with us, whether you're an experienced professional driver or just getting started! MV Transportation is seeking Full Time Drivers to join our team. Every day, professionals from all backgrounds and experiences find a rewarding career with MV! As a full time Bus Driver, your primary objective will be to provide safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation while providing excellent customer service.
A career with MV Transportation means:
* Access to state-of-the-art communication tools and techniques.
* Opportunities for advancement.
* Paid training.
* Full benefits package.
* A consistent work schedule.
* The chance to make a difference in the lives of the disabled and elderly.
Why wait, schedule YOUR interview now! Please call 847-257-9583.
WALK IN APPLICANTS ARE WELCOME / INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED ON SITE DAILY
6230 W. Gross Point Rd.
Niles, IL 60714
Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
* 21 years or older.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
* Current valid driver's license for least five (5) years.
* Clean driving record (No more than one (1) moving violations in five (5) years) and a reliable employment history.
* Ability to obtain or possess a Class C CDL with passenger endorsement.
* Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
* Willingness to work a varied schedule; includes hours outside of typical 9am-5pm.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.