This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHiring DRIVERS!!
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Drive into a GREAT career with MV Transportation!
MV Transportation is Currently Seeking Safe, Reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME!
Orientations are every Tuesday and Thursday with on the Spot Interviews Starting @ 9am
Location: 1179 Lance Road, Norfolk, VA 23502
Questions** Please call (757)455-0958
* Drive safely at all time
* Provide friendly customer service
* Assist riders on and off the vehicle
* Secure mobility devices in the vehicle
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Complete necessary paperwork
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history. NO Commercial Driver's License (CDL) required.
* Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and Holiday shifts
* Knowledge of the area streets and Freeway network is a plus
* Drug Free Work Place
* Paid Training and
* Room for growth/advancement
* Increases after 6 months and after one year
* Benefits Package (after the qualification period)
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Can't Stop By*** Apply Online at: careers.mvtransit.com
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.