This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Now Hiring DRIVERS!!
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
Experienced and Entry Level - PAID Training!
We are seeking Drivers, who will be responsible for safely operating a transit vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
* Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
* Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
* Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
* Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first pickup location.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must have one (1) years' transportation experience.
* Must be 21 or older.
* Required to have a valid Class C Driver's License with Passenger endorsement OR the ability to obtain one.
* Must have a VDDP certificate.
* Ability to provide excellent customer service.
* Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor and appearance.
* Ability to adhere to attendance policy.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.