- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Now Hiring Full Time and Part Time DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Drive into a GREAT career with MV Transportation!
Our Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation to those in need.
* Many growth opportunities as we are a nationwide company! New service starting soon, be part of the team!
* Current CDL holders are fast tracked through training!
* Walk in or apply online to start your career with MV!
* On the spot interviews!
Monday-Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm
Location Address: 1230 N. Depot St., Sandusky, Ohio 44870
Can\'t Stop by** Apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
* On-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
* Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two way radio.
* Providing excellent customer service.
* Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
* Must be21 years of age.
* Must have a current Ohio Driver's License. CDL-B with P strongly preferred or be willing to get it.
* Must have had a US driver's license for at least three (3) years consecutively.
* Must have exceptional customer service skills.
* Able to work with adults and children of all ages with disabilities.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.