This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNow Hiring Full Time and Part Time DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Drive into a GREAT career with MV Transportation!
Our Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation to those in need.
* Many growth opportunities as we are a nationwide company! New service starting soon, be part of the team!
* Current CDL holders are fast tracked through training!
* Walk in or apply online to start your career with MV!
* On the spot interviews!
Monday-Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm
Location Address: 1230 N. Depot St., Sandusky, Ohio 44870
Can\'t Stop by** Apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
* On-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
* Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two way radio.
* Providing excellent customer service.
* Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
* Must be21 years of age.
* Must have a current Ohio Driver's License. CDL-B with P strongly preferred or be willing to get it.
* Must have had a US driver's license for at least three (3) years consecutively.
* Must have exceptional customer service skills.
* Able to work with adults and children of all ages with disabilities.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.