This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DRIVERS!
We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Now Hiring Drivers! Experienced and Entry Level! Paid Training!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the
The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation in a fixed route, commuter, or paratransit service.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME!
(On the Spot Interviews)
Monday through Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 2 pm
Walk In Location Address: 120 N. Filbert Street, Stockton, CA 95205
Can\'t stop by** Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
* Operates bus safely and in accordance with a designated schedule
* Picks up and drops off passengers at designated bus stops
* Collects fares and sells day passes
* Aids passengers in boarding or alighting the bus as needed
* Operates the wheelchair lift when necessary and secures passengers' wheelchairs
* Calls out stops and provides information to passengers
* Performs visual inspections and reports any mechanical problems or defects
* Maintains radio communication with dispatch
* Completes written reports on accidents or other unusual incidents,
* Maintains order on the coaches
* Performs related work as required
* Ability to obtain a CDL \\"B\\" class permit with passenger endorsement and air brakes.
* Ability to read a map.
* Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Excellent attendance record.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with people with disabilities
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.