Ductless - VRF Customer Assurance Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Carrier Enterprise, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONDuctless - VRF Customer Assurance Representative
The Florida region of Carrier Enterprise, sells residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through dealers (independent companies that sell, deliver and service Carrier & Bryant products to residences and businesses in their respective markets). We currently have an exciting Ductless-VRF Customer Assurance Representative opportunity at with our Florida region. This position can be located in Central Florida.
Company Website: http://www.carrierenterprise.com
* Deliver post-sales technical support to our customers; dealers and licensed HVAC contractors
* Answer customer calls in a timely manner to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
* Experience with Ductless system installation and service; Field Support
* Drive supplemental sales
* Provide product training to customers; dealers and licensed HVAC contractors
This position requires 20%-30% travel mostly within Florida
* Minimum of 5 years of customer service experience in a technical environment
* Technical knowledge of Residential and Commercial HVAC products and applications; Ductless/VRF preferred
* Experience with technical troubleshooting
* Strong internet and PC skills required
* Must possess the ability to present and explain technical information to technical & non-technical people
* AA/AS degree or technical certification required: Control System experience is a plus;
* Must have exceptional communication skills; knowledge of HVAC design and applications; and computer-internet skills. This is a great job for a Technician with strong troubleshooting, interpersonal and technical skills.
* Must enjoy working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer