Duncan, OK - Paramedic - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Paramedic Location: Duncan, OK Reports To: Field Supervisor Date: Department: Operations Company: AMR-South FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
* Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
* Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
* Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
* Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
* Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
* Other duties as defined by the formal job description
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.
** CB DO NOT REMOVE **