Dynamics AX - System Suport Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Dynamics AX - System Support Analyst for our client in the Manufacturing domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Lemont, IL 60439
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Dynamics AX - System Support Analyst
Role Description: The Dynamics AX - System Support Analyst would need to have at least 3+ years of experience. This Candidate is responsible for administrating local system, providing end user support, and providing user training for all the systems used, especially the Dynamics AX ERP system.
In addition to providing user support, this position will be responsible to analyze the user requirements, document, and escalate to the Global AX core team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and maintain the locally installed server, PC, and IT related equipment.
- Manage and maintain any locally developed software.
- Manage and maintain Remote Desktop server assigned to local site on the global network.
End User Support
- Support end users with any IT hardware; Printer, ThinClient, Laptop, and Phones.
- Support end users with officially approved applications.
- Create issue tickets and resolve; if cannot be resolved, escalate the ticket to global function.
- Prepare local KPI data.
- Implement system and non-system forms to connect process tasks.
- Analysis of ERP data, especially around finance and costing.
- Identify system and/or process inefficiencies and propose solutions to global IT function team.
- Support global IT core team to implement the global core system to local site.
- Provides training to the end users.
- Management of local tasks as a site project leader to ensure task completion on time.
- Gathering of necessary information from the users.
- Translation from English to the local language.
- Arrangement of procurement of hardware and software licenses from local vendors documentation.
- Create FDD for the developer to reference.
- Create UAT scripts for the end users to use for testing new functions.
- Create User Operation Manuals for users to reference during operation; screenshot and animated version.
- Reviewing of TDD.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities (Critical KSAs Needed):
- Windows OS (7, 8, 10, 2008, 2012), Basic understanding of network, user friendly attitude, documentation, problem solving, and research.
- Communications: Oral, Reading and Writing English in Business Level.
- Detail Oriented, Self-check of work, Self-motived Learner, Programming, Database Management, Database Query, Process Analysis, Financial and costing analysis, Dynamics AX ERP.
Essential & Other KSAs Needed:
- Analysis, Attendance and Punctuality, Attention to Detail, College Writing, Confidentiality, Delegation, Dependability/Reliability, Diplomacy, Employee Development, Ethics/Business Compliance, IT Facilities Management, Flexibility/Adaptability, Initiative/Follow-Through, Judgment, Listening and Understanding, Math Skills-Advanced, Monitoring/Control, Persuasiveness, Planning and Organizing, Presentation, Problem Solving, Product Knowledge.
Minimum Qualifications/ Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Computer Science/Computer Information Technology from four-year college or university; or equivalent of 3+ years of related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2 years or more of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- 3 years or more of related experience in IT function with experiences in:
- Helpdesk or any kind of user support.
- System administration.
- Database management.