Dynatrace Performance Analyst with Java / . Net
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: DYNATRACE PERFORMANCE ANALYST WITH JAVA/.NET EXP - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: HOUSTON, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Client is looking for an application performance analyst that can assist the team in building and monitoring digital performance across our web, mobile web and mobile app channels.
This opportunity will include working with both technical and business teams to build and monitor a roadmap of performance improvements; building dashboards that help end users monitor SLAs; and providing insight and recommendations for areas of application performance tuning.
* Ongoing maintenance and admin support of Dynatrace and UEM APM tools. This includes:
* Manages APM & UEM solutions including configuration and infrastructure support of monitoring/alerting/reporting tools
* Assist team in learning, adopting and utilizing the current Dynatrace APM tools
* Work to build out new instances of the APM tools
* Use the Dynatrace tool to analyze and drive application performance impacts and improvements.
* Management and reporting of application performance metrics and SLAs to ensure continued improvement goals are met
* Identify and drive optimization changes in the application design to improve customer experience for mission/business critical IT applications.
* Partner with application development, application support, and other IT infrastructure resources to define application performance measurement frameworks, develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards, and deliver self-service visualization and reporting capabilities that enable improved application performance.
* Applies knowledge of application development, performance monitoring, alerting, diagnostic and planning methodologies, with specific expertise in Dynatrace, .NET development, IIS, Java Development, and DB.
* Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices
* 2 years of experience in software development and application performance management.
* 2-4 years of experience in Java / .NET or web-based application design and development.
* Experience with performance tuning as it relates to application performance monitoring tool Dynatrace and Dynatrace UEM
* Working knowledge of performance monitoring tools and system utilities to investigate routine system/subsystem performance problems.
* Knowledgeable about web services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Proficient in platform internals, advanced debugging, and root cause analysis
* Knowledge of multiple scripting languages, synthetic transaction coding, dashboard creation,
* Previous experience with dynaTrace v6.2, previous experience performing a dynatrace upgrade
* Experience designing or architecting large-scale web / e-commerce applications a plus.