This company is committed to hiring Veterans

Dyson Retail and Service Technician

This job is no longer active. View similar jobs.

POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016

Advantage Resourcing - XPO Centennial, CO

Centennial, CO
AJE Ref #
Job Classification
Full Time
Job Type
Company Ref #
Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
High School Diploma or GED


Job Description:

Do you have interest in retail*
Are you a natural handy person*
Do you like knowing how things work*
If so, this may be the job for you!

As a Retail Service Technician, you will work in a fast paced atmosphere focusing on our clients product repair and sales of our various products, including our renowned vacuums. Our client is a leading technology and innovation company whose products service variety of customers with exceptional leading industry products. Retail Service Technicians are passionate about making innovation and technology work for everyone. Our client is searching for individuals with dedication and motivation to join our family.

Retail Service Technicians perform high quality repairs on customer products by replacing all damaged parts and addressing all reported concerns. Our RST's also offer expert our client product knowledge to assist the customer in purchasing the right product.

Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong ability to interact with customers (70%) , sales of high-end products, to follow both written and verbal instructions. The other 30% of your time will be servicing the products brought in. No need to worry, we provide full training on our products. We want that person who likes to troubleshoot and has great customer service.

Service Technician

The Service Technician position supports the Dyson Service Center by providing on-site service and technical support to Dyson customers. This position is in a retail environment with weekend and evening hours necessary.

Technical Service & Support
* Provide Dyson customers with technical support including the servicing/repairing of their Dyson products.
* Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums and other products.
* Manage and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair perspective.
* Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
* Provide real time feedback to Technical Service Team regarding technical support issues to assist team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
* Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues.

* Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced.
* Any other reporting protocol required.

Other Duties
* Support Technical Service Team in evaluating needs and opportunities to best support Dyson consumer repairs in region.
* Assist Technical Service Team in evaluating ongoing training needs
* Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
* Assist Technical Service Team in investigation escalated repair instances
* Other duties as required

Experience and Education Skills/Competencies

* Product Servicing/Repair experience required
* Customer Services/Sales/Relationship Management experience required
* Basic Electrical knowledge required
* Basic Mechanical knowledge required
* High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors Degree preferred

* Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
* High level ability to troubleshoot product faults and provide proper resolution
* High level of customer service orientation required a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
* Strong presentation and people skills required
* High level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* A meticulous approach to planning and organizing including a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
* Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
* Knowledge of Dyson products would be a distinct advantage
* Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.

About Dyson

Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to or call (312) 706-226.

Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.