This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Accountable for timely and accurate communication via eChat portal to current and prospective client inquiries via the chat channel. Responsible for following the dialogue on the designated script to answer any questions. If required escalate the chat to the appropriate channel, and other duties as assigned to ensure chatter's online experience is excellent.
. Must be proficient in, MS office, and possess the ability to use/access these systems while speaking with clients.
. Have the ability to learn and be proficient in SONIC, ORACLE, e-chat, Lync, and other systems as required.
. Responsible for effectively handling client questions and/or concerns by overseeing the resolution of customer service or shipping/cost issues
. Escalate issues through the appropriate channels to insure resolution.
. Communicate all workflow issues to Supervisor immediately.
. Responsible for seeking self-development through monitoring, coaching and training to expand knowledge of program.
. Required to attend scheduled staff meetings, including pre-work and passing all certification courses.
. Responsible for the quality of work including the completion of necessary documentation in all systems
. Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Operations Manual, the Jenny Craig Safety Policy/Manual and all Human Resources policies and by demonstrating the Company's values and being a role model for the Company Brand.
. Responsible for completing other duties as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer skills.
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Communication: Ability to clearly express thoughts, attitudes, opinions, or other information in writing and speech, in person and over the phone
- Supportive Accountability: Ability to have difficult conversations in the moment with clients or employees about their progress, understand clients or employee's needs and feelings, and create action plans to set them on the track for success.
- Time Management and Organization