E - Commerce Site Merchant
* Own the product presentation to achieve product sales, profitability, and conversion goals. This includes optimizing existing product merchandising, managing the launch of new products, and leading the end of life process for product the website. Performance in this role is measured by improving the customer experience, and achieving conversion, revenue, and margin goals for product sold on the website.
* Collaborates on asset and content needs with the product merchandising team, the marketing team, and other members of the Ecommerce team to maintain the accuracy and consumer facing applicability of product content.
* Maintain online product catalog, pricing, site navigation, and product display using remote software tools. This includes maintenance, optimization, and testing of product sorting, featured products, filters, sort by, and on-site search results. Conducts in depth site scrubs monthly and makes changes to the website daily.
* Manage process of launching new products on the site working with multiple ERP systems, the item master, and the Ecommerce platform. Success is measured in on time launches and achieving launch revenue and margin forecasts.
* Own key collection and product performance analysis and reporting which includes sharing data with the team and making suggestions to the Ecommerce Planner regarding forecast changes and upside/ downside by product. Includes understanding and sharing customer behavior learned through product review feedback and website analytics such as utilizing click path and navigation data.
* Dynamic, self-starter with excellent communication skills
* Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Proficient in web-based analytics tool