E/D Foreman 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
Baton Rouge, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* The Construction Manager must meet previous requirements from Superintendent and below
* Work in conjunction with the Project Manager on large projects
* Responsible for managing, hiring and recruiting of labor crews. This includes helping to coach and train and serving as a mentor to labor crews.
* Oversee the day to day operations of labor crews and multiple jobsite supervising
* Scheduling labor crews for future work.
* Supervise and assists with the erection of multiple forms of scaffolding at multiple locations as well as dismantling and inventorying of scaffolding
* Will coordinate timely pickups for dismantles and deliveries for Erections
* Perform all necessary documentation i.e. sign-offs, extra work authorizations, JSA s, safety plans, delivery and pickup tickets etc.
* Understand all aspects of the business operation and markets
* Understand and execute all safety regulations concerning their products, safe use and safety of the facility and job sites
* May be expected to perform other duties assigned as assigned by the Profit Center Manager
* Oversee proper execution, operation and oversight in the Foreman Training Program
* Training Requirements are: Scaffold Safety Orientation, Supported Scaffold Builder I, Supported Scaffold Builder II, Suspended Scaffold Builder, First Aid/CPR, Forklift Certification, Crane Rigging and Signaling, Reasonable Suspicion, Estimating
* College degree or trade school preferred
* Minimum of 7 years scaffold experience or equivalent construction experience with degree or 8 years work experience in relatable industry